We like to keep things simple, however we request you to please read these details relating to Daana Catering to ensure that your event runs smoothly.
At Daana Catering, we want to ensure our client of complete peace of mind for any catering event, especially those that requires buffet set up or requires staff on site for service. For this reason, we may request for a site visit prior to the event at a mutually convenient time.
- All prices quoted include GST.
- Prices may be subject to change without notice.
- A 25% deposit is required at the time of booking. Deposit is refundable in case of cancellation or change of date (to later date) when at least 7 days notice is given prior to the event date.
- EFTPOS facilities are available (Visa, Mastercard) 1.5% credit card surcharge applies. Direct deposit is our preferred method of payment.
- There is a 20% surcharge for any catering on Sundays and public holidays.
- All accounts are to be paid within strictly seven (7) days, unless otherwise arranged prior to booking.
- Waiting staff onsite for your function will incur an additional fee of $35 per hour, per staff member. A three-hour minimum for food and beverage service applies.
- Catering Manager or a chef onsite for your function will incur an additional fee of $50 per hour, per staff member. A three-hour minimum for food and beverage service applies.
- Prices include platters, napkins and service utensils, unless otherwise stated.
- Glassware, crockery or cutlery can be provided for an additional fee. Note, all breakages and losses will need to be paid for by the customer.
Delivery & Set Up Costs
- A drop-off catering delivery fee of $15 applies within Canberra. Delivery includes a return trip to collect platters and equipment where applicable.
- Delivery, set-up and pack-down charge of $50 applies for conference and buffet catering and events requiring full-service and wait staff arrangements, unless otherwise agreed.
- Items can be collected from Daana Restaurant, Curtin at a time agreed by prior arrangement – please enquire when booking your function. A refundable equipment holding deposit of up to $200 applies, unless otherwise agreed. Breakages, loss of equipment is payable at cost of replacement by customer.
- Minimum number of people for a function is 10, unless otherwise stated.
- Final numbers are required 48 hours prior to your function date. Final billing will be based on minimum guaranteed numbers or final actual numbers whichever is more.
Booking and Cancellations notice
- We usually require at least three working days’ notice for most orders. For any urgent orders you may have, please call us directly, we will do our best to cater for you.
- For any cancellations or change of date (to a later date), within two days of function date is fully chargeable.
Our meats are Halal
Dietary requirements can certainly be catered for, with notice. We cater for as many dietary requirements as we can.
All menus include the following identifiers:
- GF: Gluten Free
- DF: Dairy Free
- VEG: Vegetarian
- VGN: Vegan
- CN: Contains Nuts
Where possible, we will always try to tailor our menus to suit your requirements. Please advise of any specific allergies.