Terms & Conditions
We like to keep things simple. However, we request you to please read these details relating to Daana Catering.
Daana Catering will prepare electronic obligation-free quotes at no cost, sent via email. Quotes are valid for 28 days, and client's written/email acceptance is requested to secure bookings. Final confirmation of your booking will be emailed.
- At Daana Catering, we want to assure our clients of complete peace of mind for any catering event. We request for a site visit at a mutually convenient time before the event for functions that require buffet set up or requires staff on-site for service.
- All prices quoted include GST.
- Prices may be subject to change without notice.
- For private functions, we require a 25% deposit at the time of booking. Deposit is refundable in case of cancellation or change of date (to later date) notice given seven days before event date
- EFTPOS facilities are available (Visa, Mastercard) – 1.5% credit card surcharge applies. Direct deposit is our preferred method of payment.
- There is a 20% surcharge for any catering on Sundays and public holidays.
- All accounts are strictly seven (7) days unless otherwise arranged before booking.
- Waiting staff on-site for your function will incur an additional fee of $35 + GST per hour, per staff member. A three-hour minimum for food and beverage service applies.
- Catering Manager or a chef on-site for your function will incur an additional fee of $50+ GST per hour, per staff member. A three-hour minimum for food and beverage service applies.
- Prices include platters, napkins and serving utensils unless otherwise stated.
- Glassware, crockery or cutlery can be provided, for an additional fee. Note, all breakages and losses will need to be paid for by the customer.
- For Drop-off Catering the following Delivery/Collection fees apply
- For conference and buffet catering, and events requiring full-service and wait staff arrangements, unless otherwise agreed, a Delivery, Set-up and Pack-down fee of $50 apply.
- If Daana Catering is required set up or pack down for conference packages or any other larger catering where staff hire was NOT part of your original order, a $100.00 surcharge shall be added to the final invoice.
- Orders can be picked-up from Daana Restaurant, Curtin at a suitable time on prior arrangement – please enquire when booking your function. Please note, a refundable equipment holding deposit of up to $200 applies unless otherwise agreed.
- Breakages, loss of equipment is payable at the cost of replacement by customer.
- Minimum number of people for a function is ten unless otherwise stated
- Confirmation of final numbers is required 48 hours before your function date.
- Final billing will on minimum guaranteed numbers or final actual numbers whichever is more.
- We usually require at least three working days' notice for most orders. For any urgent orders that you may have, please call us directly, we will do our best to cater for you.
- For any cancellations or change of date notice (to a later date), within two days of function date is fully chargeable.
- Our meats are Halal
- Dietary requirements can certainly be accommodated, with notice. We provide for as many dietary needs as necessary and possible.
- All menus include the following identifiers:
- Where possible, we will always try to tailor our menus to suit your requirements. Please advise of any specific allergies. Additional surcharge of $2.50 per dietary requirement may apply.